ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Skillario.com ("Skillario" or "we" or "us") welcomes you to the Skillario Website (the "Site" or the "Website") and its Applications and Services (the "Services").
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Skillario's Website or any tool/extension of Skillario.
- make any use of Skillario and or its Services that may harm the Site and or the Services and or their members;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Skillario at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
By providing Skillario your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Services-related notifications, such as shared links, system updates, invitations, new features, special offers and others. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by changing the preferences of your account settings. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding notifications as shared links and groups, updates, improvements, offers and others.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Skillario Website and or its Services. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason by following the instructions on the "TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT" in the setting page. We may terminate your membership for any reason at any time. If you are using a paid version of the Services and we terminate your membership in the Services because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. Even after your membership is terminated, certain sections of this Agreement will remain in effect.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS
Members on this social networking Website and its Services are prohibited to use the Services of the Website in connection with any commercial endeavors or ventures. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to this Website or not. Juridical persons or entities including but not limited to organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of Skillario for commercial proposes.
LINKS & FRAMINGS
Illegal and or unauthorized uses of the Services, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken.
Skillario has not reviewed all of the sites on and or linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Skillario of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Notice that official Skillario applications are the only ones that published on the http://skillario.com/public/resources page and those that have a reference from the http://skillario.com/public/resources page. These are the only applications you may use in order to integrate with Skillario. Skillario doesn't responsible for any other applications.
- The materials on Skillario's Website and its Services are provided "as is". Skillario makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Skillario does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet Website and its Services or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to or on this Site.
- We make no representation that the operation of our Site and our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinued the Site and or the Services or any part of them at anytime. The information, content and Services on the Site are provided on an "as is" basis. When you use the Site and or participate therein, you understand and agree that you participate at your own risk.
In no event shall Skillario or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Skillario's internet Site or its Services, even if Skillario or a Skillario authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Skillario's Website and its Services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Skillario does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Skillario may make changes to the materials contained on its Website and its Services at any time without notice. Skillario does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Site and its Services, and that you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Site and its Services except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our Services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the program or proprietary information related thereto.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
Failure of the Skillario to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the Skillario may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Israel, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. The Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the contents and materials provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION; FORUM
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Israel, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.